– How old are you & what grade are you in? What state do you live in now?
5, Preschool, Ohio
– How old were you when I started watching you?
When I was a baby
– What is your favorite memory or activity that we did together?
When you brought me a Car puzzle and we put it together.
– Did you think I was a nice or mean babysitter when I watched you? Any particular reason?
You were a good one.
– Do you have any advice for me on being a parent?
Be nice; be nice to your baby, take care of your baby.
– What were your first impressions of me?
My first impressions of you were that you were friendly, sweet, and down-to-earth! And smart and responsible! Respectful, caring and helpful. 🙂
– What made you call me back?
All of the above qualities made me call you back.
– Do you have any advice as I embark on my own journey into parenthood?
Breathe! Be patient. Don’t take things personally (tantrums/meltdowns, etc). Respond to your child with love and limits! You don’t need this advice because you were always good at it when you were caring for Cobin.
– haha, Thanks Rebecca 🙂 But I have definitely felt your words come to mind a couples nights already 😉
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1CXuPXy