Fun fact: Hope took the pictures that I now use for KnittedHome’s online presence, including my profile & banner picture with my then-cell phone.
– How old are you & what grade are you in? What state do you live in now?
I am 17 and in 11th grade. I live in Oregon.
I was 10.
– What is your favorite memory or activity that we did together?
I really enjoyed when we picked cherries and then made jam.
– Did you think I was a nice or mean babysitter when I watched you? Any particular reason? Do you still think I’m nice/mean?
I thought you were firm but fair. You didn’t treat me as a little kid and I appreciated that.
– Do you have any advice for me on being a parent?
Whenever you think you are being patient enough, be more patient.
– What were your first impressions of me?
Smart, pleasant, reliable.
– What made you call me back?
General good impression with a very positive attitude.
– Do you have any advice as I embark on my own journey into parenthood?
Trust your judgment and don’t over-think your parenting decisions.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/1Aipz3I