Today I worked on
- finishing tweaks to my new website on Squarespace – I’m so excited to be launching it on Friday!! note: the link is currently directed to my Etsy shop until the new site is live.
- a reference page for my first email series (coming soon!) called the Weekly Stitch
- an email Editorial Calendar for all those subscribed to Knittedhome’s email list. I promised I would improve it from a simple RSS summary and I’m so excited for what is developing on the editorial calendar! For shop news, it will become a monthly update with exclusive tips + (of course) a little discount for being an email subscriber.
- Instagram! Alpaca yarn arrived today from Kester’s Krias in Pennsylvania + I’m so excited to finally start working on our collaboration! Too many details for this post, so look for it in the coming weeks 🙂 *And finish my Rocky Coast Cardigan!
- New coaster designs are coming to the shop just as soon as I get them photographed. I also reduced prices on coasters after going through a Pricing for Profit worksheet. Yay price reductions!
- The new website will have a special landing page just for Instagram followers + so far it is my favorite page! (Is that weird?)
- I’ve been busy re-organizing my MailChimp account to better deliver content that subscribers want to see. I even built a brief survey to get their input! I’d love to hear your thoughts, too!
Tomorrow is the Art Walk!
via Blogger http://bit.ly/1V4G1Ne